Have you heard of Rachel Hollis? Or, maybe, Have you heard the book title “Girl, Wash your Face” ? Rachel is a lifestyle blogger, motivational speaker, coach, and author that I only recently stumbled upon. You can get a better grasp of what her empire is by clicking here and visiting her site. Why do I bring this up? Rachel is running a challenge for the last 90 days of the calendar year to inspire and motivate individuals to kick-off their goals NOW. There’s no need to wait until the new year, anytime is a great time to keep a commitment to yourself.
I’ve yet to read her book, but I can get on-board with her ideas to end the year strong; so I’m committing to my usual goals, but with more motivation than I can usually muster as we settle into late fall/early winter.
She provides ideas with her 5 to Thrive list that I’m using to loosely plan the next 90 days.
These are mine and you can see her items below.
- Wake-up an hour earlier (or carve out an extra hour of focused time)
- Workout for at least 30 min. Walking, Barre3, and circuits will be my focus
- Drink half our body weight in ounces of water. Yup, done.
- Alternative: Throw in a serving of veggies at each meal. Done.
- Start a gratitude journal. 3-5 things each day.
Are you IN?