If we were having coffee, I’d share with you…
- The Christmas tree is still up and there are no plans to take it down until after Feb. 14th. It’s now been dubbed the “holiday” tree.
- Global warming seems real right now; it’s 55 degrees in Seattle in the middle of January. But, I’m not mad about it at all…look at this afternoon sun lighting up our plates!
- The first full week back at work is rough, I’m not the only one feeling this, right?
- I’m plowing through my Self Care Bingo and I’m getting down to the items that will take more time than a couple hours. I think I’ll have to start planning these a bit further in advance.
- The Annual Cookie Exchange lives on and the 4th annual party was held a bit late this year, Jan 7th. I’m glad it was thrown together last minute, our friends brought their A-Game. Surprisingly, not a single cookie was repeated! Here’s a before and after picture.
- The book High Performance Habits is still on my bookshelf and I’m still loving it and having “ah-ha” moments every chapter.
- Just listened to the RD Real Talk podcast and learned a little bit more about one of my favorite bloggers.
- I’m attending a career workshop this Saturday that came highly recommend from a friend. I’m eager to learn more about resume tips and always having a prepped Linkedin website. We’ll see how it goes!
Are you looking forward to anything this weekend?